Custom Connect is a global integrator of high-performance network solutions. We provide worldwide carrier neutral network infrastructure designs resulting in low latency services which are delivered together with almost every Tier 1 carrier. By utilizing services and solutions from thousands of global carriers and network providers, Custom Connect aligns itself closely with the individual business, network and operational requirements of each client to deliver services that range from a single network connection to multi-regional network connectivity solutions. We are the choice provider for organizations and enterprises that require ultra-low latency, high performance connectivity to maintain their competitive edge. Its clients span a range of vertical industries including many of the Fortune 500 as well as Tier 1 Investment Banks, High-Frequency Trading Desks, Internet Service Providers, System Integrators, Cloud Providers, Financial Firms, Media Organizations and Commercial Companies.
Our service offering is entirely bespoke and every client receives tailored options that ensure they can meet their unique networking requirements. Locations/also markets it operates in: Globally with a focus on the US, Asia, mainland Europe and the UK.
We’re looking for an Account Director UAE, based Dubai
The candidate should have a proven successful sales track record in acquisition sales for new business in a similar ICT environment. We are looking for a real acquisition sales profile, not a farmer or growth account manager. The key objective is to build a pipeline of well-qualified opportunities within an agreed high level target account set. The candidate should have a perfect understanding of key milestones and activities of a successful sales process and should be able to develop and execute a winning sales plan for opportunities.
- Primary responsibility is to acquire new business within accounts that have not previously or are not currently doing business with Custom Connect;
- Manage on outlook, sales funnel by using SalesForce and according to the Custom Connect sales methodology;
- Responsible for developing sales in the target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by using Social media ( sales 2.0), cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments;
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take ownership!
- After winning new business, manages customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business;
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company’s products and solutions;
- Utilize Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed forecast/funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements;
- Reports to the Sales team lead.
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 5+ yrs;
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree;
- Field Of Study: Business, marketing, or similar;
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities;
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills;
- Keep Focus on agreed priorities, effective working attitude, results driven, think win-win.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- 5+ years sales experience in a new business environment;
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred;
- Experience selling IP, data, and managed network services;
- Proven experience hunting, prospecting, and new account development;
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction;
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.