Custom Connect is a global integrator of high-performance network solutions. We provide worldwide carrier neutral network infrastructure designs resulting in low latency services, which are delivered together with almost every Tier 1 carrier. By utilizing services and solutions from thousands of global carriers and network providers, we align ourself closely with the individual business, network and operational requirements of each customer to deliver services that range from a single network connection to multi-regional network connectivity solutions. We are the choice provider for organizations and enterprises that require ultra-low latency, high performance connectivity to maintain their competitive edge. Our clients span a range of vertical industries including many of the Fortune 500 as well as Tier 1 Investment Banks, High-Frequency Trading Desks, Internet Service Providers, System Integrators, Cloud Providers, Financial Firms, Media Organizations and Commercial Companies. The service offering is entirely bespoke and every customer receives tailored options that ensure they can meet their unique networking requirements. Locations/ also markets it operates in: Globally with a focus on the US, Asia, mainland Europe and the UK.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative NL/UK, based in Amsterdam.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email, telephone and social selling campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and their connectivity requirements. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
– Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
– Strategize with top-producing account directors
– Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
– Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts with distinctive account based marketing methods
– Initiate and organize informative on- and offline meetings with targeted prospects and customers like webinars, round tables etc.
– Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
– Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
– Follow up after sales to achieve referrals, grow existing business, and ensure customer satisfaction
– A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
– 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
– Inside sales experience, cold-calling, social selling, or 1 to 2 years of B2B sales experience strongly preferred
– Salesforce.com experience a plus
– The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
– The hunter’s instinct: you don’t simply work hard; you seize ownership
– Ability to be a team player and thrive in a high-activity work environment
– A zest for learning: you’re always open to constructive criticism and agree that “good enough” is the enemy of “great”
– Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
– You want to make a real difference
– You are naturally entrepreneurial
– You are street smart
– Attractive salary based on 80/20, uncapped
– Pension, competitive conditions
– Magnificent working space
– 25 days holiday
Join a dynamic, high-professional company in a very dynamic, fast growing industry.
Drop your resume and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org